Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Yellow Brick Road

There are some things that just seem like universal truths to me.  Everyone has their own, a list of ideas they have learned through their lives.  These should guide the choices and decisions I make and my happiness project!  Here are mine (at least what I have so far):

  1. Let Mindy be Mindy
  2. Choose adventure
  3. Move toward pride and away from shame
  4. Believe you can
  5. Just get started and the rest will follow
  6. Constant reminders will help you get there
  7. It's all going to be okay
  8. Try not to compare, everyone starts somewhere different
  9. Don't try to push the river (aka It's ok to let go)
  10. You don't HAVE to do anything
  11. The word 'should' can be removed from your vocabulary
  12. Choose to have fun with it!
As number 4 statges, just get started!  This might not be my perfect list but hey, it's a blog, it's editable.  Now I just need to follow my yellow brick road.

No comments:

Post a Comment