Monday, July 23, 2012

My Happiness Project



http://happiness-project.com/books/the-happiness-project/about-the-book/
The Happiness Project
 My husband got me The Happiness Project for Christmas and I read through it right away, totally inspired and have been thinking about it ever since.  I decided that it would give me a good format for this blog and hopefully help me get where I want to go!

The first thing Gretchen does is come up with her own 12 commandments and other Secrets of Adulthood which is where I will start.  She then determines her resolutions (one per month) and has some measurable mini-resolutions to support them.

I am going to do things a little differently and will share my thoughts once I post the resolutions.  It's been fun brainstorming ideas and I will share in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment