Thursday, July 19, 2012

To Blog or Not To Blog?

I have been debating about starting a blog for a long time.  I have started and deleted more blogs than I can remember!  The reason for this I suppose is mixed feelings.  I am drawn to the blogging world but at the same time, worried that what I put out there might be criticized.  I have decided to be brave and go ahead and give it a shot! 

The reason I want to blog is because I want to push myself to live a full life. It's so easy to while away the hours sitting on the couch and watching TV but that isn't the life I want to live.  And it's not the example I want to set for my sweet baby boy.  My hope is that having a place to report my adventures will encourage me to seek adventure where I did not before. 

This is the major theme of my blog so that could include many things.  What excites me is seeing how that develops over time.  I am just going to start anywhere and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment