- Write a screenplay.
- Learn to play one of my favorite songs on the guitar.
- Live on or near a body of water (a lake is what I have in mind but it could be the beach!) for at least part of the year. (This could also be owning a boat and living on the boat :)
- Bicycle across one or multiple countries in Europe. I am thinking Italy, Spain and/or France.
- Go whale watching.
- Road trip to watch the Cubs play at all the NL baseball stadiums one summer.
- Own a small business of some kind.
- Learn to whistle really loud with my fingers.
- Paint something I will be proud to hang on the wall.
- Learn and practice Tai Chi.
- Take lots of pictures.
- Write a blog.
- Become organized.
- Plan a beach vacation in a house big enough to hold my entire family.
- Eat pasta with friends at a winery in Italy.
- Drink coffee with my husband in France.
- Become certified as a water aerobics instructor.
- Be debt free.
- Inspire others to become normal eaters.
- Get a masters degree...or even a PhD!
- Find a lipstick color that actually looks good on me.
- Decorate a house that says ME all over it.
- Spend one Christmas in New York.
- Learn a foreign language
- Learn to sew
- Crochet myself a hat
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
My Bucket List - Year 35
One of my favorite bloggers, Roni Noone, has posted a bucket list! I thought it was a great idea and kind of in line with what I am doing. I am sure I will add to this list for eternity, or at least my lifetime, but here are a few things that pop right to mind: