Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How to be a girl - exfolator and dry shampoo!

There are a few things I missed growing up like, how to be a girl!  Makeup, hair, clothes, cleaning, organizing, those types of things...just didn't get the foundation.  I was a tomboy, I guess, and have never put my focus on girly things.  But that's changing!  There is so much I want to know now.  So I'd like to learn.

First on my agenda, exfoliation!  I need to do it and I'd like to find a product or process that works best for me.  I did try a chemical and it seemed to work although I didn't find it to be the miracle that others made it out to be.  I did a little digging today and found this pineapple exfoliator:
It should be coming in the mail and I will let you all know how it goes!  I am very excited about it.  In addition to that I ordered a dry shampoo that's supposed to be fantastic.  Reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment