Monday, April 15, 2013

A fun Meme

Something fun to pass the time.  Got it from Roni's blog.


1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    Closed!  It's creepy having it open at night.
2: Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotel?
    yes and I never use them, they just sit there collecting dust and my good money-saving intentions.
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    Out on the sides but tucked in on the bottom.
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    Nope, seems WAY too hard to get it out of the ground!
5: Do you like to use Post-It notes?
    I love having post it notes but hardly ever use them.  I have all colors!
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
    Absolutely.
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
    I think a bear.
8: Do you have freckles?
    No, not really.
9: Do you always smile for pictures?
    Yes I do, I look way better in pics if I smile.
10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Know-it-all syndrome.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    Occaisionally.
12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
    Yes, when camping.
13: What about pooped in the woods?
    Same answer here!
14: Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
    Oh yeah, when I'm feeling silly.
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    No, never had the chewing urge.
16: How many people have you slept with this week?
    Just one :)
17: What size is your bed?
    Queen.
18: What is your song of the week?
    The power of two, our wedding song, just listened to it and sang it last night.
19: Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
    Yes.  In fact, my son has a pink pacifier.
20: Do you still watch cartoons?
    Eh, not really, but I see that changing as the bean gets older.
21: What’s your least favorite movie?
    Tough one.  Boys and Girls comes immediately to mind.  Almost walked out of it.  SUCH a bad movie.
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
    In my backyard!
23: If you’re a girl, bra size? If you’re a guy, pants size?
    A girl never reveals!
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    Special sauce if they have it, but mostly a mixture of ketchup and mustard.
25: What is your favorite food?
    Hmm, pizza and enchiladas, but not together.
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
    So many wonderful movies.  Sense and Sensibility, Shawshank, The Fugitive, When Harry Met Sally, Anne of Green Gables, The Bourne movies, I coudl go on and on.

27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
    My son and husband, ahhh.
28: Were you ever a Boy/Girl Scout?
    Nope.
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
    Hell yes!
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
    Valentine's day.
31: Can you change the oil on a car?
    No, but I could learn.  I can change a tire.
32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    Yep.
33: Ever ran out of gas?
    Yep.
34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
    Italian!
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    I've been digging oatmeal with half and half and brown sugar lately.  But I also love pancakes, biscuits and gravy, fried eggs, cinnamon rolls...
36: What is your usual bedtime?
    9:30-10:00!
37: Are you lazy?
    Oh yes.
38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    I can't really remember!
39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
    Cancer
40: Are you horny?
    Not right this second :)
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    Yes!  Real Simple, EW, Parents and another one on the way.
42: Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs?
    Not sure, another opinion I'm sure I will be forming in the near future.
43: Are you stubborn?
    I don't think so but my husband might think differently.
44: Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
    Letterman.  But I like the late night guys the best.
45: Ever watch soap operas?
    LOL Only Days of our Lives when I was really young.  Too funny.
46: Are you afraid of heights?
    Nah.
47: Do you sing in the car?
    My favorite!
48: Do you sing in the shower?
    Not really, can't do two things at once.
49: Do you dance in the car?
    Kind of.
50: Ever used a gun?
    Once or twice.  Don't dig it.
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    My wedding which was many years go.
52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    No :)
53: Is Christmas stressful?
    Only with the family drama, but I do love all the rest.
54: Ever eat a pierogi?
    I am a polack!
55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
    I don't love pie.  I suppose if I had to pick it would be apple.
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    Hmm, a vet.
57: Do you believe in ghosts?
    Nope.
58: Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
    Definitely.
59: Take a vitamin daily?
    I do my best!
60: Wear slippers?
    Yes, but only when it's cold.
61: Wear a bath robe?
    No, but I want to :)
62: What do you wear to bed?
    Tank top and pants usually, until it gets hot, then just a tank.
63: First concert?
    I can't really remember.  I wish I were more into music.
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
    Uh, Target all the way.
65: Nike or Adidas?
    Nike
66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
    I love both!
67: Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
    Sunflower seeds.
68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
    No but I will google them!
69: Ever take dance lessons?
    No, but I would LOVE to.
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    I'm married and I imagine him doing something in sports.
71: Can you curl your tongue?
    Yep.
72: Ever won a spelling bee?
    Ah, so close!  Second place in sixth grade.  Darn you, 'astronaut'!  Lost to Minda Pengally.  She scored almost perfect on her SATs and is a librarian now.
73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    I have.
74: Own any record albums?
    Yes, my hubby's hobby.
75: Own a record player?
    I do!
76: Regularly burn incense?
    No but I light candles now and then.
77: Ever been in love?
    Right now!
78: Who would you like to see in concert?
    Pink and Gwen Stefanie oh, and Kelly Clarkson.
79: What was the last concert you saw?
    Not really a concert but went to see Ingrid Lucia perform in a bar.
80: Hot tea or cold tea?
    Both.
81: Tea or coffee?
    Tea
82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
    Sugar.
83: Can you swim well?
    I'm ok but would love to learn to swim laps.
84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
    Yes!
85: Are you patient?
    I think so.
86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
    Both are great, a band is probably more romantic.
87: Ever won a contest?
    Well, yeah, a few design contests.
88: Ever have plastic surgery?
    Nope.
89: Which are better, black or green olives?
    Yuck. Hate olives.
90: Can you knit or crochet?
    I can crochet a little.
91: Best room for a fireplace?
    Family room, although I think bedroom would be very romantic.
92: Do you want to get married?
    Yes, and I am!
93: If married, how long have you been married?
    A little over 8 years.
94: Who was your HS crush?
    Eh, nobody important.
95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
    Not really, but I am persistent and will keep at it.
96: Do you have kids?
    Yep.  One and one on the way.
97: Do you want kids?
    I don't think so but not ruling anything out.
98: What’s your favorite color?
    Orange and turquoise right now.
99: Do you miss anyone right now?
    My husband and son.  And my grandma.

That was kind of fun :)  Sent to Terry and will post if he answers the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment