Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goals Bulleted

I have been working on my super secret project although not as much as I would like.  My schedule has been off and will be for another week but after that I will get back into my routine.  I still plan to work on it as much as I can just to feel like I am making some progress.

I have a couple of other projects in mind and I made attempts last week to get them started.  It felt so good to make some progress on things that I have had on my mind for some time.  Below is a breakdown of my ideas and where I am at:

  • App - I have a couple of good ideas for phone apps. I sent an email to a developer to see if they had an interest in working on them with me.
  • Masters - I found a great program that I am really interested in and it is something I can do without moving and while working.  I started an application!  Here is a link to the program: Case Western Master in Positive Organizational Development.  I was told by a professor that they have the oldest and most respected program in the country.  Yay!
  • Super Secret Project - I don't know why I am feeling the need to be secret on this but I got a bunch of work done and thought through a lot on this.
  • My Own Business - I have an idea that I really like and I gave it some thought and talked through the numbers with my husband.  Might just be a fun project at first and we'll see where it goes.
It's obvious that I am full of ideas.  I figure I work on each of them and see what sticks!  I have so many interests sometimes it's hard to narrow them down and make a decision.  For now it's fun!
In other news, I became inspired today by one of my favorite blogs to turn my boring ponytail into a super-cute french pony!  Here is a link and a pic!
Cute Ponytail Twist!
Looking at this pic makes me realize my office is a little drab.  I want to spice it up!  More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment